Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thomas Ward Sr.

My name is Thomas Ward Sr. and i'm from Boston, Massachusetts and i believe that slavery is a “curse” i'm 21 years old and i have a wife named Emily and a beautiful 3 years old daughter those are the people i'm risking my life for so that my precious baby doesn't have to grow up in such an awful place. I am very confidant about this war i know that the north will win because the south is in the wrong. I am prepared to risk my life to make a safe play for my daughter and to kill in his name. My daughters name is Ashley and she has big blue eye and she is the sweetest thing you will ever meet i only want what's best for you. The sad part is that my father is one the south side he is of the higher class and is in the war i fear that if push comes to shove i might have to kill him which i prepared to do for my little Ashley, it will hurt me very much but i  must do what i need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment