Thursday, April 6, 2017

To my widowed aunt,
 

           Today is the day that Walter Wigfall became a true men. Auntie, ever since mother past away, you decided to take responsibility of me in the highest way possible. You spoiled me and made sure that I had everything I needed to make me happy. Even though I was bored every single day of my life, you tried so hard and I appreciate it. Today is the day that I join the war as a private. I am doing this for my country because I sincerely hate slavery and it should be abolished! Here, I have to learn that no one is going to babysit me and I have to become independent. Please spread the word to our friends at home that our Lord will guide us to victory.
                                                     Sincerely from your beloved spoiled nephew,
                                                                                                        Walter Wigfall

No comments:

Post a Comment